Selfstrology Pte. Ltd. (collectively, ‘Selfstrology’ or ‘we’) know you care about how your personal information is used and shared. We appreciate the trust that you have with us and are committed to safeguarding your personal information. This policy is about what information we collect, how we use it, who we disclose it to and how you can access, change and remove your personal information.
1. What is personal informationPersonal information is any information about you that you have provided to us including but not limited to the following:(a) Name(b) Contact details (including telephone number and email address)(c) Birth Details (date, time and city location)
2. Where we collect your personal information2.1. ConsultationsIn order to produce your astrological birth chart and report, we may need your personal information such as name, birth date, birth time and birth location. We may also collect information such as your telephone number and email address to provide you with information about our promotions and latest product offerings.2.2. Customer serviceIn order for our customer service officers to respond to your enquiries promptly, we may need personal information like your name, email address and telephone number.2.3. Mailing listWhen you register with us to receive updates of our latest products and services, we may need your personal information such as your address and email address so that we could update you promptly on our latest offerings.2.4. Promotional events, Talks and RoadshowsWhen you participate in our promotional events, Talks or Roadshows, we may request personal information so that we could identify you to follow up on enquiries. This personal information will only be used in the ways set out in this policy. By providing us with your personal information, you consent to us collecting, using and disclosing your personal information in the manner as described in this policy.2.5. Information we collect automaticallyWe may collect information about your preferences when you browse our website through the use of ‘cookies’. Cookies are identifiers we transfer to your computer through your browser that allow us to recognize your browser and tell us how and when pages in our site are visited. Information like the webpages that you have viewed and your login identity may be collected to improve your browsing experience on our website. However, if you do not like cookies, you may disable this function in your browser’s ‘Internet Options’.
3. How we use and disclose your personal informationWe may use your personal information to contact you for marketing purpose from time to time. This may include mail, email and text messages. We are committed to send you only messages that we believe will interest you such as promotions, special offers and launch of new products. If you do not wish to receive such messages, you may opt out of these marketing messages at any time by calling our membership hotline, emailing us or selecting the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the messages sent to you. Our contact information is summarized in the ‘Contact information’ section below.We do not sell your personal information to any third party.We may engage third party service providers to assist us in reaching out to you. In doing so, we will disclose your personal information to these service providers on a need-to-know basis. Access to your personal information will only be provided to them for the purpose of performing such functions. We will require these third party service providers to ensure that the personal information disclosed to them are kept confidential and secured.When required by law, we may disclose your personal information to the authorities when requested.
4. How we store your personal informationYour personal information is stored in our database. We are committed to providing high level of security and controls to protect your personal information against unauthorized access. Making sure your personal information is secured is very important to us. Your personal information is retained as long as the purpose for which it was collected remains and until it is no longer necessary for legal purpose.You may update your personal information by calling, writing and emailing us using the options provided below.
5. CookiesIf you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year. If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser. When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed. If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
7. Contact informationSELFSTROLOGY PTE LTDHotline: +65 8138 3615Email: email@example.comAddress: Blk 761 Bedok Reservoir View, Singapore 470761 Website: www.selfstrology.com
Astrology advice, event updates, featured insights and more...
Selfstrology Academy, is Asia’s #1 psychology astrology academy, and has trained hundreds of astrologers around the world, from as far as Brazil, Ukraine and Switzerland.
HomeAbout MayConsultationsAstrology CoursesCourse CalendarAttend A Free IntroductionMedia FeaturesTestimonialsContact Us
Webinars ReplaysAstrology VideosGenerate A Free ChartWatch Our YouTube Channel
Phone / WhatsApp:(+65) 8138 3615